Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh my ...

Haiz haiz, Someone who knows and drop into the hole is their problem, they can get out by them self

But, if u din know and u dropped into the hole, you know you cant get out, I’m here Giving u my hand

So that you can come out from that hole and be happy together with me…Cant you see?? I been putting my hands there but why cant u reach it why cant you grab whole of my hands and come out be happy??...I don’t get it, I don’t understand, I want to understand I want to know, I wish sometimes you could see what I’m trying to do to help u..

I so wish u knew……

Well, today is Monday the most stress day. Coz Monday is the start of the week so yeah…Had accounts, geography and FnB and food science. .Then went library to do accounts, waiting for 4pm to meet the Dh ppl :p

They had front office assessment? Lolz, they look so stress but yea good Luck guys and girls :P

Then continue studying accounts in student lounge, ask Janice to teach me lolz… teach teach teach till she beh tahan then angry di, scold me lolz… Then I try harder and harder to do till I eventually burst out with anger…Got dam pissed off, when I’m angry hahah damn scary??

I just want you to be happy, want you to have my heart..I will wait till you are ready to accept my heart, and I will wait till you give ur heart to me…I will wait………………….

On my way back home, after come out from Ktm walking beside carefour, I saw GAYS!! Yes gays. Actually I don’t mind them? But holding hands and kissing in public…omg over the limit edi.. I got damn scared hahah…Took bus home, reach home got this and that to settle…reach home my mom was like “ BOY food out edi faster change and eat” I was like oh ok….

I guess that’s all for today,… tata

0 comments: