Thursday, December 13, 2007

Im done with this, no more Suffering...Today my burden is lighter.
Exams over, wow dam happy, gonna miss my friends till term 3 start...No more play play edi. its time
to work my ass up..
I still feel for her... But This the first time I let go of this feelings. Im still sad bit.. but, well i guess its much
better now..

Holiday holiday, what to do...Shopping!! shit lots of things haven buy..finding partner
to go Christmas shopping. Anybody interested Giv me a call or message on my cell phone or msn.
Like i said EXAMS OVER!! No more stress, now only worry bout the results, but i guess todays exam,
I feel that i can do quiet well, This time i did everything my self.? except Geo cheated bit, but yeah
Food Science and maths Im gonna K.o u out! woo.. i know aNdy Dam happy hah
Coz he said sure full marks, grats andy haha :P

Well anyway, I wanna wish everybody from college happy Holidays!! go out call me :P
Those Balik kampung harapan kamu semua selamat
..Those goin bak indon, like david! u better buy some sweets for me hahah :P

Wooohoo!!


I EASILY LEFT THAT FEELING BEHIND.!

Im so happy like this pic!!... ahhhhhh happy happy happy.

^ _ ^

0 comments: