Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yesterday...




Happy Birthday edmond...i mean yesterday :P and a happy birthday to u Lee en.!!





Erm. Yesterday was Edmond’s and Lee en’s birthday, Well at least one of them, which is Edmond say thank you like appreciation that I wished him, but lee en ish…dunno what happen to her, a thank you also don’t have. How rude, when u wish me happy birthday at least I said thank you. Arghhh u just spoil my life, ruin my day ish, Im starting to hate you more and more.!

Well yesterday was the last service in Term2 for Dc28 group 1. It went very very well, thank u Janice and Bell for being my guest = D

Haha Janice sorry lo I didn’t know u don’t really like to eat duck.. now I know next time when go out eat I make sure I don’t order duck ( :P) Ermm, hahah Miss jasmine!! Gona miss u teaching us restaurant practical. Hahah ur nice very nice, pretty oso LOLZ. And hell no im not interested with my lecturer hahah… in love with someone else…A girl whom I believe and wishing she will love me.

LastNiteICriedOnceAgain,

ThisTimeItReallyHurts,

HurtsSoMuch.

Today, is Moral Final Exam….Before entering into examination hall, I was so stress! Coz I kinda like never study…So I scared I fail and must retake Moral next term, haiz..!! Anyway while doing it I realize it was quite easy…Except the last few question where I hang…Like internet lagging, lolz… So I was lagging… one of the question is.. you know the islam stone, got 5 pillars…Name at least 3 pillars that you know… My answer was Pillar 1 , pillar 2 and pillar 3.. lolz funny hahah..

Mmmm I miss her a lot, Wish she was by my side rite now, Feeling down.. =.=”

I just made kim bab. Since my brother is going to party, ask to make so help him lo…Its nice taste good. :P bangga hahah… Well I guess that’s all.

0 comments: