Sunday, December 21, 2008

What's a blog..??

-its something that a person cannot express their feelings by words so they type it out instead.
-Its when an emotion runs through and there is no body to talk to, write it out so ppl can read it.

For me, Blog is where my feelings are. blogging is like an insult, when u cant tell a person straight to their face that u hate then or you love them or w/e. I remembered when we had this conversation between me, derrick, aiman, david and joseph. And aiman pointed out some true facts, when u dont dare tell someone in the face,k u just type it out and figure that no one would ever read it.. its when someone cant release thier emotions. I dont know why i use my blog like an excuse to talk bad bout someone, but i actually dont really ment it, Piggy she is a nice girl, but the way i type bout her its like insulting her, and i find that is wrong. I love her, and all i want is for her to love me back, which i know it might be imposibble. I wanna blog, write bout my life coz its boring and only a few people would read how i feel. and JEEZ i surely dont want my parents to read it, they would like blow up at me. So back to my point When time is hard, i will blog. and ill blog bout my hard times, but when i read it back again...its like talking bad about the people i love..

then blablabla.....

I feel like an idiot writing this now =.=

Well anyhow im going to work soon...again ~.~ many ppl say " wei asher take holiday la...what for work so fast" And i will always and continue to say this " My holidays are screwed up... stay at home...eat sleep computer and get fatter -.- i rather go work lose some weight and be expose to the outside world more"

Where im working? " Desserts bar again =) " i like that place. Not becoz of smth but i dont know why i have that feel to go back there and work...but i wont go back to sakae sushi...maybe coz the kitchen boss are jack-asses XD
Well they are... long story but i shall write it down in my next post...now i hav to dry my hair...its getting longer...and im lazy to cut my hair hahaha :P

0 comments: