Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What is it...

What the thing thats keep me going...
I am who i am, i go by my own rules.
I like to , Think..
Thinking helps alot.. But thinking of only 1 matter is like... Thinking of A,
But the thing is... there is Item B and C that usually many or alot of people dont notice it.
When people are sad... Things usually go.. Why this happen to me.? Why am i so unlucky.? Why doesn't she/he likes me.. why he/she hates me?
For me.. yes i admit ill think of that A to..why this why that..why me..why.why..why... But as i said thinking is nice... I think of..u know if this happen to me, whats the benefit, of me and her?? I keep saying to my self, If i continue emo-ing.. how would the other person feel... simple..its either they feel bad..or they think bout u... worst =.=
I dont know...its the way i think that keep me going on... I just got Re***ted.. Fine i am very sad bout it...almost a year i like this girl.. All i wanted is just us to be together, I don like to prison my Gf's i like to keep it free, Its the i trust u thing.. and u trust me.. but don go over the limit.. I dont mind that type of relationship where.. go out less, meet less, or anything.. for me..thats fine..it makes u happy and makes me happy that all matters. Why must one person jail his Gf? it gets so stuffy, stuck up, and wont last long... aT least when meet less, go out less, but still together, can really appreciate the time when we are together. I dont know why i wanted to type this out... maybe its becoz i want someone to read it, But...hmm i need go think more and more again..

I emo-ed while working, everyone could see it. I wasn't cured from the effects yet. But after awhile, while emo-ing and not many custermors I think, Ppl would talk bad bout me, and whats the point of emo-ing when whats done is already done.. So, have to go back my normal self.. I have no regrets. I still like her, i still love her and.. Will do anything for her... Even die..give all my money...clothes what ever.. MY life belongs to her..its up to her to keep it..break it... throw it..used it...anything...I just want to see her smiling, and always be close to me...coz i dont wanna lose, A girl like her...

Tied up from work, i wanted to like... go eat CRAB!!! with my mom..and her staff and partners on new year eve... But i have to work..leaving my poor dog at home..lonely...no food... SAD!!! Shift starts at 1..finish 10..i think i would need to rush home..and settle house hold stuffs..

Eh...i want to play RO!! yes RagnaRok Online!! again... aww i missed it... kinda forgoten how to make my own server... who got the latest cd... give me..or donate =.= i wanna play ro Again soo badly...tired of dota-ing... Sigh...

Thanks mui and her bf nick..sending me home today!1 and had a great time eating and drinking..and playing cards with JOE...and dammit..he always win it all... DAM DAM DAM DAM... oh well..

0 comments: