Sunday, December 21, 2008

Life Sux!

Yeah i know....everybody says it too " Life sux!! "
well it does...even for the one who has everything... and even worst for those who dont have everything and even worst for those who wants something but can never get..

I hate my family...keep complaining bout me...look i did my best to find a part time job so i can lift up some burden of taking their money...and...keep saying i would fail as a chef just coz i dont cook at home... I do cook..is just that YOU WERE NEVER THERE TO EAT!!

Sigh... I love someone...but i dont know if it could happen.. I try so hard..yet not succeed. its almost a year now..whats bothering me is..i keep helping her, give her this that...being nice..and we are close..and i can feel it..but..i dont know why, its just now happening.. its not like "others"
I was so happy to see her again, and after today..i feel like i dont wanna see her... weird..its really weird..


i hate holidays. I usually spend time at home...playing computer or eating or sleeping or just cock stare in the ceiling.. i hate it =.=
I rather go work..and thank god im working but my mom..keeps complaining again!!! bahh...i wanna MOVE out of here!!! HELPPP MEE!!!
Get rid of this pain im going through...hold me...be with me..
most importantly.love me.... I'm Lonely =(

0 comments: