Wednesday, December 31, 2008

before 2009

Well before 2009 comes!! things i must say... things i must tell...

First of all pic...

This is my causie.. from korea...my brother and dad. went there..she was thinner =.= haha but still pretty ^^ i know why its winter they eat more i guess to keep warm haha XD

anyway...
First of all: Sorry
IM sorry to everybody..If i have been a jack ass... loser... a bad friend..too much of a flirt..and to a mui whom i love alot..Carmen..im sorry for what i done, I just wanted to treat u more than a Fake brother..i wantd to be a real brother to u, sorry...Sorry if i disbehave..sorry if i shouted at anyone..sorry if i hurt ur feeling if i tease you too much.. Everybody im sorry from the deep deep deepest down in my heart...and im honest.. really i am sorry..lets put it all to a past and leave it all behind in 2008.. mui..or carmen...i hope we still can be friends or brother sister =(

Second!...
I wanna say thank you to everybody!! =}
Thank you for being there for me,
Thank you for being my friend,
Thank you for taking care of me,
Thank you for giving me Things,
Thank you for the Friendship we have,
Thank you for Everything ^^
Thanks guys and Girls of coz.. for a wonderful 2008..
I meet, I get, I gone through alot alot of things, it helped me to change alot, 2009 would be a big change in my life. Things that i promise my self that i would stop doing, things that im gonnna work hard for. Im Bless with everything..and i wanna thank God for giving me a blessed 2008.. and i hope 2009 would be a better one.

As all the people who are born in 1989! wooho :P We are all growing up. We are no longer gonna be teens anymore.. we are going to be 20!! Young adult =D
So as part of growing up, i wanna be matured, in everything. Thinking acting playin all.. Try my best...And F**** the rest hahaha... sakae sushi..MOTO!! created by : Park, sunny, norman, bong, ahlong.

Third and final:
Next year resolutions:
1. Stop..a bad habbit
2. Study hard.
3. Find a Gf =.= [ see how ]
4. Find a good job once grad
5. grow up and mature.
6. Less FLIRTING! 100% sure, coz it sucks when someone hates you for that.
7.Try to get my own car
8. Get back all my friends that i was bad to..
9. To be a Better man.
10. LOVE GOD MORE WOOHOO!!

Lastly i wanted to say this, To the girl i know, i love, happy new year. Soon our friendship as friends will reach 1year.. since the day i meet u till now its gonna be 1year edi haha ^^Be a good girl..

I just wanna be me! My rules, our love life, one hand, together all one heart!!

Happy new year!!! 2009 HERE I COME BABY!!

0 comments: