Thursday, February 19, 2009

Its a Foggy Day

I'm Sad =(
I miss the sound of ur voice, I miss the rush of ur skin, I miss the still of the silence...as u breath out and i breath in..

You look pretty today, i cant stop smilling as i saw u earlier.. Your smile made my day wonderful...
But..I stayed back, wanting to go out with u today but i guess that din happened..But i spend time with my mui... its been a long time pun wei chi^^ guess what we did today XD


Mine was better looking though but i din save it XDXD was in the library...while i was waiting for piggy's reply we did this hahah^^ Finally get to spend bit of time with PUN!! =) cookiess***

Emo...Why is it that...sometimes,
When i commit to something,
It ends up back fire on me..
Why do i wait so long for a girl who wont be with me?
Why when i dun feel like coupling, someone would be there to hold me.
When there is no someone..i tend to find someone to hold..And i choose u..over 1 year now..i still have feelings for u...Many things happened to us, went through...
I still wanna tell u, i love u, still wanna do things for u with u etc..
Coz i dun plan to lose someone like u...

Now pissed! coz ANDY LIM MUNKOK! JEALOUS OF MY BREAD!! AND BROKE IT THREW INTO MY SOUP!!!
WAKAKAKAK!!! i dont care... im only angry coz, coz u broke it that cause no body got to try my bread..... Loser lah u andy...!! loser... Bluekk... dun la serve paper to chef..wan kill ur customer meh XD

Now happy... ANdy andy!! haha im happy coz, I dont know lah..ur funny like joker...i think ur cute! wanna gay? lolz...

Bluekk moments...like what i said earlier

Sorry im just sad and hyper at the moment!! I <3 RO!! and i <3 Piggy ^^
ro ro ro ro ro ro ro ro ro...of becoz of ro i got hyper -.- LOLZ i dun care what ur gonna say bout ro...but i still <3 ro!! dun care....

0 comments: