Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Andy

To andy...the Dick

I dun giv a dam about u... MY past is my past Janice and me already put it to past...u still like a dick never change.. Steamboat? Up urs, i did nothing I was being nice to pam..im nice to everyone eXcept u...coz ur a shit...ur a fool...u dunno u type all this things on my blog is actually to embaress ur self more..I got nothing to say to u.. U think im childish...yes maybe i am but u...u never change never grew up and self centered bitch...u wan me look in the mirror...im MUCH MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN U...pimple shit face...I dun care bout u...College will be College...and i think and what many ppl alrdy think is when u go out to the industry...many ppl will NOT ACCEPT u as a chef...maybe steward...give u face abit...

I made mistakes in my life...i never said i was perfect, and im a guy i flirt...memories in college yah alot...and u...cause trouble to me, somethings that i can avoid u made it worst...so whos the stupider person now... ITS U ANDY LIM... Act big act as BIG AS U WAN... i dun give a dam...U do not deserve to be even called friend. What an ass of me to look up at u, u got some skills in the kitchen but ur attitude is like F**ed up...everyone hates u...it doesn't hurt me if u take my friends away...it only hurts me that ur being an ass a SORE LOSER all this while... Think propelly andy...ur actions make ppl talk bout u...i know my actions very well, u dun have to remind me..i am what i am...and dun sing ur shit song on my blog or anywhere near it...it sounds like Frog...just like ur face...

Worthless Andy...blahh why am i wasting my time talking bout u...Say what u wan....u dun even know how to treat a girl...I kesian pam alot, u urut her till she feels so much pain and ask u to stop oso...u never did somemore hit her whack her with book pen w/e tease her... ur such A NOT GENTLEMAN.... Coz we all know ur a frigging GAY!!

I dun wan anything related to u edi....Group project is group project ill just do my part...F with u...go to hell..

0 comments: