Tuesday, February 10, 2009

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dont ever!!! bahh
I was damn pissed off awhile ago!! omg...

First Thing dont ever ask me, " ASher!! u got gf edi is it?"
If i say yes means yes, if i say no means NO. and if i say i dont know means i dont know lah..
ITs currently very complicated and confusing..and i dun wanna think of it..

Second! Dun ask me, " You Broke up with ur gf rite?? "
Yes i broke up but thats a long time ago...and its my worst memory. I dont tend to think bout it again coz it hurted too much... "Its not easy giving up someone, eventhough its almost a year now,i finally let go...i dun wanna be emo again k.... ISH! so dun ask silly question u,,,,bahh words can discribe ur!! bluekk-ness =.=

Im asher, always will be asher...
I have
Feeling for 1 girl
Crush on some
and hate ONE alot...

Done...The end!

Anyway Pastry class over...made cheese cake!! yummm!!! I think mine was the best!! LOL *proud ness*
Work of Alvin and me hahaha!! it was NICE ok...even Andy ter-said it!! opps XD hahahaha
Back home...no more angry edi....kinda disappointed...but...it will ware off in awhile..so yeah ^^

0 comments: