Wednesday, September 3, 2008

[PART 2] of What A day

Today, is like POW~!~!~! Full of Crazyness and all..
AS you can see, pictures down there, hehe
erm. there was presentation for french is like our assignment la,
so we have to act a celeb scene, but everything in french. And make it as interesting
as possible la. So we had singers, Gay actor[me], and [mr.anonymous] X.x [Shemale.]
hahahah its all fun la, learning is all bout fun,specially when comes to french.. mad-ness
With the lecturer lagi GG...

Then kitchen, we had basket style? if thats how u call it, it means
no guidance. like no recipe hehe, so everything if own skill and style.
I partner pam, hehe she kept saying sorry, aiya pam no need say sorry yah^^ im not
sooooo GOOD like someONE heheh ;) so yeah we learn from our mistakes''
[ANDY I WROTE BOUT PAM HAPPY NOW??]
So as i was saying, during studies we can aim to be number one. But like
when me , derrick, david and aiman were discussing, when we go out and work
its either big or small, skills is skills no more the best no more the number one
yes we still have our rankings and all, but it all comes down to that person... hehe
So yeah, we are not born perfect, so whoever pandai pandai say we are perfect and all,
go CHURCH ok, learn the truth seek the truth ok! xD

Today, i told her i would wait for her to finish dinner service, and like go home with her
Then, i only have like one reason to wait *Something laa* and i feel kinda bad coz
I left and went home first, im not trying to be bad ok, i did my very best to
contact her, but her cellphone was off, i even tried calling her friends to give her the message.
So i hope she dont think me as a fangkuater or something, Im soft xD what to do
ahahahah

Haizz,,,now i dam stress lo, thinking bout next monday.
Im the exu chef for pastry next monday. I hope it turns out well =(
I'm afriad that things would fall apart, i know im not good in all this
But Dc28~~!! group 1 i promist ill do my best to stay awake and organize.
Bare with me ok for just 1 day, then later hate me or love me la kk^^
If ur readin this...group1 hehehe im like pleading ok XD coz im very worried =(

0 comments: