Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hmm



There are somethings in life which i wish it would repeat but..i guess it will never happen.

Girl keep it to ur self ok. I know its been a long time now, As i sit here staring at the computer *not a good idea* its so random thoughts of you just appear. I remember the day, first day where we were watching p.o.t.c2. At first u were on the beach chair, then u came down sat beside me. As time passes by u made me hold ur waist. I didn't made the move, i was scared, i was afriad, i thought it was only like flirting around kinda stuff. But when you gave the kiss at the cheek, i knew u were mine. We stoned there for a minute and i replied u with a kiss and say " i love u" . Hearing u saying it back to me made me so alive. But now, i cant seem to hear those words anymore. I cant seem to find it anywhere, As i sit here not sure to cry or to smile. Memories memories memories, no matter how sweet u can be memories there is always the bitterness in it. Thinking of my emotions right now, and i wanna cry eventhough im a guy, but as i sit here thinking of the old days, i realize its time to smile again. Let the tears fall and never to climb back up to the eyes, but a smile even if it falls no matter what it comes back with a smile. =)
I miss u, no one has replaced u yet, i know someone replace me long time ago, im happy that ur ok,good condition,when u emo dont forget in here, here to listen. there is always a 10% of u in my heart no matter where i go or what ill do. I just wish i could fix the mistake i done once, so that it would not break our hearts. Im the one who is selffish , im the one who made our breakup big. Im sorry for it, trully i am.


ok Here what just happen!! 9pm sharp!!! charles asked me for translator website from english to french, ok la i tell him. propelly the very good website i kinda lost it since stupid destop formated and all the bookmarks are gone. Then he blackmail me pulak, but i know him he wont do so.. Then ANDY!!! yeah andy im talkin bout u...blackmailer =P i know la ur kitchen very geng but...those poor ones like me, aiyo help la sikit =.= no need black mail me ma.... u should listen to mr.yeoh more la... ish...BLACK MAILER!!!!!! BLACK BLACK BLACK ANDY IS BLACKMAILER...carefull ppl andy lim mun kong can scam u!! and black mail!!! wakakakak!!!! [ Sorry la andy i just feel like writing bout u rite now.. heeh Blog page number 24 www.andylimslife.blogspot.com *fake* Today arrr i blackmail asher!! its so funny hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! ]

ok done... XD
Kinda stress bout next week monday, haiz... But when its time to shine...lets shine!! and Defeat the enemy ANDY LIM!! opss i ter say it again!! hahah... play play only ma...we are friends ma andy XD oppss. So yeah thinking of putting a target... rm1500 profit...dunno can make it or not, BUT I DUN WAN GIV ALL THIS MONEY TO college...so im planning take back wat we earn wakak!! not fair ma..we pay college like hell, then give us rm250 budget then take all the profit away without giving it to the students who work so hard to sell it. Even outside if we were treated like shit! we oso get pain for what we do...so...not fair...darn taylors money eaters ishh!!!

Anyway g2g now...need do the costing heheh and hang clothes =.=

tata..
-Andy lim- [nice name la i shall name my son andy lim park... second thought...nehhh]

0 comments: