Monday, September 8, 2008

I hate today

Look man...i know i sucked badly today ok...dun think i dun know , dun have to remind me..
I did my homework...it did not turn out the way i wanted to..i dun blame the ppl who came late..woke up late..ok im blaming my self rite now, i dun even know how to face tomorrow to my group. i feel like an ass, i tried my best i really did, if i didn't i wouldn't even come today. I wouldn't even care. sorry la i screwed it up... I love pastry but its not my field, i tried to be organize but it doesn't seem to happen... SORRY LA DAVID...im not good enough.
Once the wound is stabbed, dun punch it in. Im hurt, really i am, this is a nightmare my first dissaster. We are learning,, so am i. I even threw away my pride and appologize to EVERYONE in the group. If im a bad chef today, plz do so say it. Wanna make the wound deeper please do so!! ok..

.

I hate TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT , I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

if wan me to appologize again... IM SORRY GROUP1 SOOOOOO F....SORRY I SCREW UP TODAY...

0 comments: