Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Second last Day

Sometimes its best to say the things that we need to say to that someone,
Even though it would that someone,.. Rather than keeping those words inside of our heart,
and make it a burden for us to carry. Never keep things inside of your heart, let it out, Cry it out
,Scream it out... You would feel better Trust me.

Today is the 2nd last day of work, in Shang ri la.. Yeah im kinda , well actually sad Coz im gonna leave a place i put my effort and hard work into, I learn alot. Thank you kitchen staff, Thank you lemon garden sTaff.. Damn you guys are the Bomb@!. I din realize most of you are married, You guys look so... Single or just couple like that haha.. :P
Today is the last day i see Joe... Dammit T_T First time i meet Joe.. he asked me which college im From, i showed him the white shoes =P and he straight away said *tooootttt* taylors... Haha, but its been 1month now.. Joe is a Great Chef, joe ill always remember ur Story the "ahemm ahemm wan =P "
Anyway Joe's motto " Believe in Your self , Look at me This is what i am today"

Well joe, ill take ur words ^^ ' We dream Alot, Some of us Dream Big car, Massive amount of money, Big house, Wife, Children, Great job.. These are Dreams of man, Many of us would know Dreams would not come true. But if we believe in it and believe in ourselves We can move mountains. I dunno what im saying -.-


Anyway Life is full of surprises , As the ending days Working in Lemon Garden I realize I smile alot, Laugh alot Even though I cried and was really depress over something, I manage to keep my Smile even though i emo-ed that day..
I always knew the meaning of my English/ Christian name " Asher " But for some of you who dont, Asher means "Happy" in the bible. I guess my parents had a reason to Give me that name, But im not sure i would always be happy... after all im a human too ^^ *ALIEN**

Well tomorrow is the Last day of Shang ri la Life, I planned to after finish work in lemon garden, ill go back into main kitchen for few hours, I really miss kitchen so much.. I hope life when college start again would be diff.. Going for traning changes life...





I dream to be The best Chef in Europe,
Conquer Malaysia then proceed.
I just need someone to be there when i fall,
Make me Feel Loved and cared bout,
I never wanted anything Else.
i Just want my Dream of a chef and a....

0 comments: