Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LAst Day in Lemon Garden

Last Day,
Lemon Garden.





*sobs Sobs* So sad, today Last day of Lemon garden... im emotional now...Very.. I mean many would like " YES FINALLY TRAINING IS OVER!! WOOHOO" But to me.. its not like that " i wish i could stay longer, With my Lemon garden family " T_T
im So miserable rite now... Sigh.. Today was the Most happiest day hahah!! Out of the bluez during Briefing Adli like... Aiyoo come on!! faster give me camera...take picture... AS you can see my journey in Lemon Garden ends now =(
I wanna go back , I dont mind doing FnB.. Really I dont, But i know i belong in the Kitchen Family... But i know where i want to work.. After diploma... Im gonna come back to Lemon Garden...Most prob into the kitchen rather than FnB...Then i can see MY Lovely Lemon Garden Family... Thats the ONE DARN BEST THING ABOUT LEMON GARDEN!! *Cries Cries*

Im sure.. Lu shen and Lim yin Feels the same way.. and the others who ends today..

So who wants to go dine in Lemon garden.. Lets go... The food is Great the People is Great..the Service staff is Great..... Lets go make big big plans ^^"

Thats all bout it.. Lemon Garden, Main Kitchen Gonna miss it SO SO SO SO much!!!

TeeHEeee!!?!?!

0 comments: