Sunday, March 16, 2008

Something in me

Kitchen was fine... everything was great just that come MALAY girl din turn up..
Food was good just a few minor mistakes..


I realize something, i been forcing my self to find other girl to replace the one who left me a Year ago..
Im easy to fall for girls...thats the truth, but i cant find someone who can really replace her.
I still like her alot, eventhough few times i might had hated her, dont feel like lookin at her. But deep down
everyday i just wan to talk to her, get close to her again.. I miss u thats the truth. I just wish that neva had happened,
wish it was just a dream not facing reality... haiz...


Well its sunday, went to church sat with feli.. 2days ago...went campin with the rangers kid..
Cute kids hahah camping..kiddo games and others... I love kids, i love camping... its fun..
I dont mind doing baby sitting i guess -.-"
Anyway im off now...tata

0 comments: