Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I found My old blog

I found my Old blog its interesting...i cant believe its still there..Bring back so much memory...just by reading it.. sigh here's a quote "Today i feel like i'm the happiest guy on earth..guess why i said so. I hav the Gurl of my dreams , i feel like she's the love of my life and havin her by my side is like angels singing in the sky^^ I will never regret having her as my lover."

Mmm...well i found it interesting...coz...this is wat i ment this is wat i say till now...it still there..but i guess there is no more her...Why am i so emo bout u lately? I know i missed u. I know i still have feelings for u...its gonna be a year now and this post was like exactly 1 year ago..Why am i so...drawn to u..i mean I just wanna be with u again..is it because i been so lonely lately? I dunno i just wan my own answers..
Anyway today was maths exam...of coz its hard like crap -.-"
Section B i think i can get full marks since its like so darn easy...weee.went home eat and now doing house chores...hehe curi curi main awhile...

I CAnt believe it that im still in luv with u...I seriously cant believe it...

0 comments: