Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CurrentlY.~!.~.

Its been awhile since i Last Blog..The reason i Wanna Blog today is, I wanna express some Feelings and emotions.
First of, Tmrw exam...After this week, no Break or maybe there is till IndustRial TraininG. and I haven study yet...Quiet busy with house things...since i No lonGer have a Kakak to help me...so i have to do House Chores everyday...its Tiring.
Just aTe dinner, Had chicken cucumber...chicken rice.


Ermm..It's goin to be april 4..Why april 4th? well It was the Happiest day of my life. Where I realize that after how long somebody could actually love me..I always thought that a Guy like me could get a wonderful woman in his life. I miss her alot, yes there was up and down.
She is my first love, the first person ever who i Gave my whole heart out, I admit i still like her alot. Maybe it's because i can't find someone who can replace her in my heart. Sorry for the emo-ness. but i dunno, I really wish there was a second chance. A second change of me and u again..I know it might neva come true, if i just have one more chance i promisE Things Would be way better, I just wish =(

Im tired of being in Luv, i admit this as well i Fall for anyone easily, From today on I try not to...coz i dont want to..I flirt alot yeah cant help that~!. If too much must tell me, i like making lame jokes even if its not funny coz that is who i am cant be change, I love to have fun any thing i do ; work, play, games, w/e i do most important for me is to have fun. Including cooking. Cooking is an Art, And art is Passion. and Passion is Love for Food, I love Food I enjoy tasting, eating , drinking almost anything about food i love.THough i might be good at my Theory i hope to try hard!


Anyway i Got my Brand New PRINTER! weeee *screams for joy* always wanted my own printer :P
It has scanner wow!! :P
See wat i Scanned :P

This is me when i was a BABY!!



And i got this from a Book i won from my FM...Chinese book i dunno how to read -.-


I miss u,Really I do, As the days are coming memory of us together runs
through my mind.Makes me wonder, will i ever get another chance?
~only 1week i called u Baby Girl~
And its sad =(

0 comments: