Friday, February 1, 2008

Holiday ^^

Gong Xi Fa cai!!

I know i know haven come yet...but hack care la... Happy chinese New year to Everybody :D
Well Holiday started Officially today and for some was yesterday coz, yesterday
I had BAHASA MALAYSIA CLASSES lolz..

But i had Fun yesterday, Meet my Queen ;) She look really good as always :D
Spend most of the time at 7th floor, playing pool with My Princess, her friends, dess , clarissa, aiman, roy and others lolz
Des, dont say words that can totally kill me la =.= Ex: no hope =.=

lolz.... that was an example lolz... Anyway I din get the pictures of the restaurant at Wed so i stole 2 From pam lolz


Introducing Chinese Theme Lemon Grass By Dc28 Group 1


View of Lemon Grass from outside..

As i was saying, Its holiday week, Im goin to pangkor, for now what i really really want is
A new Hand phone, coz its really pissing me off la stupid phone *angry face*
For no reason it restart then everythin gets reset...dammit i Threw it at the wall but wat the hell it din die?? omg...plz phone
DIE!!!
And i want a new Camera, my cam is busted =.= the lcd screen cracked all the purple Juice coming out lolz.. and the lance out of placing edi...if lance was in place still can take pic using that small Box hole thinggy lolz.
And im still waiting for my Dad to fix the damn settings so that i can play online games again,
I really miss playing games online :'(
I still can remember some of many games i use to play,

it started off with RO since joseph introduce it to me, then i played maple, knight online, dota, mo xiang, rakion, trixter, pirate kings, MU, WoW, gunbound, Gunz online, fairy tale, aiya sooo many more... lost count and cant remember all
at the moment,


Anyway today is Saturday, most probably my plan is to go church, then come home. I Actually wan take Princess go out.
She's goin to Shanghai Then her dad wont let her go out scared she get sick. Well since her
dad told her so then its ok la.. obey your parents ok princess :D
I really wan take u go out :(
Have fun in Shanghai ^.^ Gonna miss u alot the whole week hehe... :D




Back to chinese New year, im goin to pangkor with my mom's partner, staff and of coz my family for few days, then go cameron, then during new year my Ah tai's house of coz... need visit all the elders and of coz!! ill be getting
ANG PAUS!!


Not my Family but im trying show u the faces when you get ang pau!! haha..


Dam cute kids lolz... all type of race lolz....

Well anyway happy holidays everyone :)
College buddies see u back in college in a week time... :D

Gonna miss u Princess :(

0 comments: