Sunday, February 24, 2008

After long

Well i dont feel like blogging anymore ^^
But blog is suppose to say w/e u wan rite.. hehe..
Today went to church...asked dad fix my internet and computer...meet with ***** at Kl,
Went home, online...then for dinner fry chicken and fish, had green curry today..Yummy ^^
Talked to CoLe... Smile alot today...Great day ^^ thanks shannon for the pic...ur the best ^^

haha i like it...its taken in Church but it looks bit ... i know im fat see the chin cheeks...haha but i like this pic alot ^^... so thanks shannon once again hehe...

Thinkin who to ask to go commie for ben's group tmrw... Dad's goin to Johor tomorrow..so no daddy for 2days...Camry all to me *evil smile* no la..im scared to drive that car, so big...Bit hard for me, not comfortable with the car yet..^^

thanks all...

I made my up my mind,
And i wan u to know how much u mean to me^^
Love u 4a Life time^^

0 comments: