Tuesday, February 26, 2008

8pm

This morn around 3am? This real heavy rain started, dunno la kinda disturbing my Beauty sleep. When though there is like blinds on my window, the light passed through... so much thunder and lightning... Well i downloaded Holic, need change my port to 15k now -.-"
Sigh lately i been wishing for 3 stuff. A laptop, a new phone and a Car . Sigh this three things i would neva get it... But i do wan a laptop...i prefer that more than my CPU. IF i sell my CPU i hav to share the dam laptop with my brother and i dont wan it -.-"

My kitchen uniform are officially smelly and dirty, 3times in a role i been using it, and tomorrow i need to use it again, i hope it drys tonight.
Tmrw we are cooking international buffet, it would be fun. Im solo-ing salad nocoise[im not having my paper so i might spell this wrong]

Now planning for kitchen in 2weeks time and tomorrow how to handle the appetizer.. I helped mom to move stuff today...tired now..
Hmm, kinda depress and disappointed on something.

If ur interested on other guy dont tell me.
Coz ill get jealous and angry.
Hate jealousy

0 comments: