Sunday, March 29, 2009

What if i Lied?



Will i regret what i just said?
Is it worth sacrificing?
Does my action and words comes with a price?
God is not on my side..and i know it,
In front im just a gentle bear but inside im very fragile. Im broken and torn apart.
I lied...im not F**e im actually very depress, problems with my family...Even 5min of my time spend is something that of worth so much to me. I want to see u, i want to hold u before u leave, i never wanted my goodbyes to u inside the college at the library,i dun wan that coz that is a sad goodbye, WTF am i saying...its like we're not gonna see ea other 4eva ~.~

I just wnt to say...the inside and outside..totally diff...If u really care bout me? u might noticed it...if not,ill just have to try harder and be more patient

What seem to be outside


is Much diff from the inside.



Ill miss u...3months passes by really quick... Dont worry..ill be fine



0 comments: