Sunday, March 8, 2009

TO LOSERS And FAKERS

okay...who is being so childish
using other ppl's name
for starters...why using joseph name on my tagbox when i just smsed joe..that he haven even view my blog for like days... Stop it...if its u..please la..its not working dumbshit...
NExt, using my name in pam's blog??

Sun, Mar 8th 2009, 01:26 PM
Asher: Pam why u always go movie with andy one?... I ajak u that time u always say busy...T.T u like andy is it...


for starters i dun use the word one...ill usually use wan...then pam never tell me that she is busy...she will say.......PLUS mainly i dun use T.T that is stupid......so what for i wan ask again...so dumb...u ppl who is doin this..please stop lah...ppl saying ur names edi...if it weren't true or its true...ppl's name is bringin out now... Losers

0 comments: