Sunday, January 4, 2009

What pisses me off..is Backstabbers

Am i a player?? omg..
That Friend of mine told this girl i like, that im a despo for GF!!! Water Fish!!
OK la maybe i was despo...but for 1 girl only..1 girl whom i like since last year january.. And gosh..guys sure have crush on other girls rite...seeesch../
Well what have i done...to make ppl call me? is being nice to everyone, is being close to everyone? is that a sin...is that call player?? Wtf is this bullshit?


So my friend translated this for me: but this one...i dont know...but i have this great feeling its for me.. From chinese to english of coz.. chinese word i wont put here...but u can find it...slowly =.=
"me n u are too alikejavascript:void(0)
it scares me
until idk what to do
damn it! let me go
i duwan to teman u play
don't "use" my prihatin
but value me like a "sui yu" *canton = water fish
me n ur other sui yu is diff
not everything u ask for has to be urs
what u ask for that u will never get is my heart
i wil never give it to a player like u
and i won't change my attitude because of u
i tahan u enuf, dun think that u r handsome then can "wai"
diu! almost stolen my heart
-the end-"



So so...have i done anything wrong?? is loving someone really wrong?? and WHY DID THAT BITCH told her that im despo for a GF???? im not despo for a GF she said no to me...but i took it easy...just annoyed coz its the third time =.= [okay~~ thrid time] yeah...i just cant stop liking her thats all... rite? =(
Sigh..i changed...im diff..im not like wat i was ok...Bah...today u came...really make me pissed off...im glad..that i wont be talking or gonna see u for a long time...but college is college ill still see that backstabbers face....
When i told the backstabber...that girl is gonna work together with us here.. u told me what? " yer Park why u let that...that...whore??or slut...to work here..dam la... " ill remember ur words.... i will...u wait... dun have to act..like u 4goten w/e shits...i remember things...and this one ill remember for the rest of my life! u Biatch!!!

0 comments: