Saturday, January 17, 2009

back to youth

Im back in youth, Calvary youth.
Not bad after so long ppl still notice who i am.. lol
I got comments like " is that who i think he is?? Asher!!!! hi.."
or " hey there's a face we dont see often"
or " hey Asher how has it been?? still working?"

Well yah that happens when you dont go back to a place for a long itme ^^
I miss Calvary youth, those old memory. place where i meet great friends, people who cared for me, who are willing to help me, who loved me =(
You look different, when u walked passed by me, i noticed ur diff. Makes me wonder, i still miss u. But not like, nvm ^.^ ill keep the feelings to my self.

Anyway Thank you erwin!! sending me to church today...i appreciate it haha ^^
Wei chin!! A.k.a mommy of calvary youth choir! to me XD
I dun know i just wanted to call her mom... Sorry wei chin=P
I dont know bout u, but i dun feel like going back to rangers. hmmm
I think its time to stop, not really interested anymore. ~no more~

Mui looks greast today ^^ im glad, she accepted me back as a friend and a brother (=
i dont wan to lose a great person like her ^^

0 comments: