Saturday, October 4, 2008

so tired

I am soo tired, yet im blogging... hehe coz baby shn is doing my header..well it was to cheer me up...coz of lausy work.haiz. sakae...arghh dun wan think bout it...give me more headache only...hehehe biii ur header..cheered me up alot..hehe thanks ^^

Anyway today...Work again...sucky place.... but this time derrick was here =.=
omg first time i can see how pissed he was...haha i am pissed too...we are trainees come on where is the human rights?? we are trainee come in fresh dunno shits. dun la treat us like we worked there for like 5years that time u wan scold us..its ok wan...dun la when after we do mistake...then tell us..and scold at the same time...babi i hope u 2 so hais there just die la...DIE DAMMIT..

Well anyway...saw pam eddie and su sing...oppss i 4got!!!! he wanted gas ppl phone number and i 4got...swttt..hhahah dun care la give him later hehehe.. got to go...dam tired wanna sleeep early today....sacrifice some computer time for rest..

oowww my feet hurts =(

0 comments: