Thursday, October 9, 2008

It seems so...Far yet so near



Im such a mess...gosh...working at sakae sushi now... service side...pic bad quality, blame the phone -.-
First time in 2weeks!!! sakae sushi was empty for like 30mins =.= only...sadness T_T
During this training.. meet alot of type of customers , got friendly, bitchy, noughty O.o", sexy, funny, ugly, tall, short, big, small , understanding, inpatient [ alot =.=] , EGO and many more... The people whom i hate most who come and ate at sakae sushi is those office workers : /
They berlagak like giler kau! Thinking that thier job is like so super...acting so big great and all mighty, the story is like this, u see the I.M was bit cacat, so i told them can sit another table since that table is actually for 12ppl seating, then this ass said Look Around i dun see the restaurant busy at akk. So i was like " oh ok sir if u insist but sir.. the computer here is abit cacat, Then he shouted Just let us sit here!! and go greet someone else.. THANK YOU!!! then i no choice lo yes sir. After that they keep calling for me, i told them got service delay for 15min, food would come slow.. then every 5min keep calling me, keep saying where is our food?? why so long. i Said " sir i informed u about the service delay sir. Then he macam DUN UNDERSTAND...so Stupid =.= Then as i was saying the computer bit cacat, the list became long, he choose food comes out double. he called me, Boy what happened to your computer arr??? why is it so Stupid.. why u cannot do anything.... check all my orders and cancel alot. That time i so wanted to say F*** U SIR I TOLD U EDI!! BIT*H @!!!@!@!@!@#!@&uytr#@#$%^&%$#@!#$%&$#@!#$%^&*^%$#@
so i said lo...sir earlier i told u bout this computer, u did not want to listen... he shouted JUST SHUT UP AND CANCEL!! he so dam ego wei!! infront all his friends, so i said ok..which ever food is going to come out edi im not canceling it, since sir ur the one who is controling the mouse, food which not yet prepared i will cancel as u ordered me...then i walked away... then when they wan to pay edi...this Jack ass complain about me....then pay and went off...manager like wanna sound me edi...then one of the girl who was with that ass h**e came and told Me, That feller ordered wrongly, and his ego just too MUCH so proud of him self, sorry to cause trouble... OMG EVEN a lady can stand up for him...he own self WTF laaaa omg....haizz...

Any from today on..should be having more staff, so mine and derricks weight would be lifted....So short of man power.. haiz...


I been thinking, What am i feeling lately. Thinking of how my life was in the past, its just some random thoughts.. And i figured out, even though my grades are not tooooo good mostly bad all the times, friends love like and hate me... Im blessed ^^
Im blessed by many ppl, meeting great friends, family, neighbour. Yeah its true, meeting people whom i felt love for the first time. My ex haha well, the truth i hav other ex before her, but i know its puppy love or crush, but her..It was diff, i Felt " u know hey asher if someone can love u, then we are consider blessed edi" Im very thankful now for the people i meet. I just wished i realise this earlier, Change my fate with her, I wanna let go. I tried.. not working..Even its like 1year now, i tried falling inlove with anohter just to let go...when i was talking to Cy...mui said kor i know edi, its actually u like Those girls, not love. We can feel we can see...thats when i realise it, Hahah thanks mui now im awaken, Love u haha... Yes chooi yin is now my Fav mui ^^ vicky too...but she got boo now hahah...

Now i'm changed i guess..i wanna grow up, i dun wanna be who i was anymore...Dun wanna be much of a flirt but i wanna be more of a good friend, Tell u a secret, i go out with friends,, but when other ppl go out,its diff. i always wanna know how its like for real friends to hang out ^^ I dun have a bestie yet...best best friend is hard to find..comes once a life time..once lost..thats it so hard to gain back.. And i told my self...Time to stop emo-ing.. and im gonna stop..think reality...

0 comments: