Sunday, June 7, 2009

EndLess Nights

SleepLess nights,
HopeLess Dreams,
SpeechLess oral Exam.
Tomorrow, Only 2letters i can put to describe it. GG


2Years already?? Man, its too fast yet i want it to end quick but i dun wan it to end now.
Stressed up Bout exams. Once It's all over, stress bout work!! COME ON HILTON CALL ME PLEASE....

ill say it once ill say it again, " cant leave Dc28, memories and pain, Hardship and all those yelling,laughing,whacking,punching,cooking,joking,digging,riding,driving,flying,talking,sleeping,drinking,
farting,jumping,hugging,gaying,loving,boring..

All the fun we use to have, Gonna miss it.

Its like leaving form5, i hardly see my old school mates anymore, not hardly actually haven seen anyone of them, except those in my college. I wonder,once leave college will i ever see my Culinary Family again?? I hope so..

PLEASE LET ME SLEEP TONIGHT, im so tired...

0 comments: