Friday, April 3, 2009

Pinky Promise..Never Broken <3


What am i?
i'm single, but not available.
Im taken, but not in a relationship.
All the above ^^ are not as important as u are to me. You are the important wan..not wats above.
I have a great day, Great moments, 70Days? 3months? +6months = 9months? =) ill wait ^^
I will never get bored with you..Ill miss u even more ^.^ cant wait for my Graduation, and of Coz i cant wait for yours.. Ill keep my promise, ill hope you keep yours..You trust me, and i will always trust u ^^

Pinky promise.

Cant wait for Term6 to end..I need to replan my self again, im gonna make it work..gonna have faith..Gonna have lots of patient.

Missing Term5 now... Yesterday seem like Term1,today seems like i just meet u few hours ago..Tomorrow..will be our future^^

Term6 is tomorrow..After that...is our future...gonna miss college friends of coz.. and gonna miss girl alot too^^

I <3 you Piggy ..
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXO!!!!!!

0 comments: