Wednesday, April 30, 2008





Kinda Lazy to explain...Coz for long time i din blog...no feel la.. :P

Anyway old chef is chinese sous chef... A.k.A small kid sifu :P
Then there is chris and steve..Hahaha all older than me but look young =.=
Today...was ok i did few mistakes...sigh kena marah la...but still ok =D

this week pretty much nth to do so..yeah....Tmrw planning go watch
ironman!

so yea... friday im off...plannin go college.....i guess i made vicky angry so ill make it up to her.. ._.
Eerr...damn u hotel 1 month edi la...where my pay!! *hmph**
hahah babiness they haven pay me...so as the others :P Workin in hotel is the best..i think its way better than restaurant...and having a qualification would be good too...

Lately many many stories/rumors are goin around...wont gossip here :P
Anyway i changed my email for those who do not know... It is now "asherparkiez@hotmail.com" Why change? well i just dont like to have the 1989 hhahaha :P
it quickly reveals my age when give ppl my email add :P

Anyway i guess thats all... Thanks shawn sending me home
!

0 comments: